I couldn't be more excited to introduce to you the scented soy wax medallion - "The Lotus Flower"
They are called the Flower of Life because of their association with the cycle of life, death, and rebirth. Did you also know that the whole flower is also edible? I don't think I would ever want to eat such a beautiful gift from nature though!
Growing naturally in ponds, the lotus starts out rooted deep in mud and scum. In order to blossom, it must make its way through the murky water until it finally breaks the surface. In time it emerges and blooms in the sun, beautiful and whole.
Soy Wax Medallions are filled with your choice of scent and Dried Botanicals! These are created with my love, care and passion!
Soy wax is 100% plastic free, vegan friendly, organic and sustainable material!
We only use high quality fragrance oils, I add nothing artificial to the wax: no dyes, no colouring agents and absolutely no paraffin.
Weight - up to 100 g
Botanical Scented Medallions can be used in numerous ways:
* A beautiful all season interior decoration
* Hang in your window and let the sun warm the wax which would enhance the fragrance
* Place them in your cupboards and wardrobes, so that you can add a lovely smell to your clothes
* Use it as a bathroom refresher
* Also can be given as a lovely home crafted gift
PLEASE NOTE: These are not for human consumption and should be kept out of reach of children. Floral designs will vary due to the unique and handmade nature of the product