Safely soothes, softens, repairs and improves skin’s elasticity from top to toe.
An unfragranced balm made with pure plant oils, organic beeswax, home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: calendula, marshmallow root, babassu oil, borage oil, avocado oil, rosehip oil and beeswax. 95% organic/wild harvest
- Soothes any skin in need of TLC
- Repairs and hydrates very dry, cracked or irritated skin and hands damaged by water.
- Softens heels, elbows, rough working hands, gardeners hands and hard skin on feet.
- Non comedogenic, gentle enough to soften and hydrate facial skin and repair chapped lips.
- Contains gamma linolenic acid (often lacking in the skin of atopic eczema sufferers).
- Improves sore nipples when nursing (no need to wash off before feeding baby).
- Improves skins elasticity. Use during pregnancy to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
- Skin damaged by excessive contact to water or harmful substances.
- Skin prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Very dry skin.
- Gardeners hands / Working hands.
- Skin post chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy.
- Skin healing post surgery / tattoo etc.
- Skin affected by insect bites nettle rash etc.
Note - this is not a sterile product and it contains no antimicrobial preservatives. Caution should be exercised around broken skin especially if the immune system is compromised. It should not be used on broken skin of infants under 3 years.
A product of the Lyonsleaf water-free revolution
The Lyonsleaf water-free revolution is a paradigm shift in skincare. Better for you and better for the planet.
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Better skin by better skin barrier
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home-grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable