Soothes, calms and repels moisture.
Lyonsleaf Zinc and Calendula Cream contains the same amount of calming Calendula as our original Calendula Cream and our Calendula and Marshmallow Balm. It also contains Zinc Oxide (found in calamine lotion), it is unfragranced and is a nut oil free formulation (although it may contain nut oil traces). Zinc oxide is rumoured to reduce excess sebum production (be aware some people find it drying)
It also forms a breathable, protective and moisture repellent barrier (be warned! - it's so good it won't easily wash off of clothes or cloth nappies).
Lyonsleaf Zinc and Calendula Cream has and SPF of 10.
Made with pure plant oils, beeswax, mineral ingredients (zinc), home grown herbs and nothing else.
Key ingredients: calendula, zinc oxide, babassu oil, organic beeswax, borage oil. 95% organic / wild harvest / mineral
- Soothes any skin in need of TLC.
- Contains gamma linolenic acid (often lacking in the skin of atopic eczema sufferers).
- Rebalances skin that is prone to produce excess sebum.
- Creates a barrier to protect skin from moisture damage.
- Unfragranced, suitable for infants and those with very sensitive skin.
- SPF 10
- Skin prone to perioral dermatitis, acne and rosacea.
- Skin prone to break outs.
- Skin prone to nappy rash.
- Skin affected by insect bites, nettle rash etc.
- Any skin in need of TLC.
- Any skin that needs protecting from moisture damage.
Note - this is not a sterile product and it contains no antimicrobial preservatives. Caution should be exercised around broken skin especially if the immune system is compromised. it should not be used on broken skin of infants under 3 years.
A product of the Lyonsleaf water-free revolution
The Lyonsleaf water-free revolution is a paradigm shift in skincare. Better for you and better for the planet.
- 100% Natural - water-free means no need for preservatives or emulsifiers
- Undiluted goodness - 100% active ingredients
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Better skin by better skin barrier
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand-made in the UK, using home-grown herbs, by workers earning a living wage, using as little plastic as possible. Lyonsleaf are committed to an ongoing program of reducing carbon emissions, environmental impact and waste.
The packaging of this product is 100% recyclable